TheMasterLinkTheMasterLink

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

5/5, awesome game, I completely disagree with the other folks comments that say this doesn't bring back the ol' days. Except the graphic style doesn't really remind me of Zelda, more of Pokemon. There is only 1 complaint I have, along with a few suggestions. Though the Market is good, I think it would also be good that players could trade if they were close to each other, maybe a command like /trade (player name). Also, more than 2 party members? That's a group of 3, most RPGS like Final Fantasy for example have like 6 people out in a battle, but eh, thats my suggestion. Overall, great game. Really reminds me of Dragon Quest for some reason. Even if the number of players in a party are short, it is still really fun to get on Skype, and voice chat with my friend while in a party. Oh, and also the chat is kind of annoying. Maybe you could have a key toggle? Example, press "z" and it toggles chat so you don't have to click the bar. But overall, AWESOME game!

Make Your Own Rap Song Make Your Own Rap Song

Terrible artwork, terrible voice acting. I am giving this a one.

[Forest Temple]* [Forest Temple]*

i wish i had the collectors

I'm looking for it. PLEASE IF YOU GOT IT SELL!

Solkrieg responds:

..?

Forest Temple - Zelda Remix Forest Temple - Zelda Remix

Memories....

I'm trying to make a game of Zelda. for how big of a Fan i am of it. It's going t be called: The Legend of Zelda Search for the Pillar

Crossofdevil responds:

Send me a copy when its made! :D

Ocarina of Time Forest Temple Ocarina of Time Forest Temple

THANK YOU!!!!

well, i was stuck at those hard ass guys that jump you, but i beat it becuase this song!!!!!